Suggest medication to alleviate severe pain in the lower back due to calculus in the urinary system
ER visit for analgesic injection and ultrasound examination.
Thank you for your query.
I have evaluated your query thoroughly.
* Symptoms are suggestive of possible calculus in the urinary system.
* Suggestions at present.
- As the intensity of pain is more, I suggest an emergency visit to the ER for getting an analgesic injection and ultrasound examination of the abdomen & pelvis for the diagnosis and further definite management.
Wishing you fine recovery.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Any suggestion for severe pain in legs feet and back
- Having severe pain in back and neck noticed swelling suggest
- Severe pain in back passage
- Have severe pain in the back and the spine
- Have severe pain in back due to a fall
- Severe pain in lower right back even when laughing
- Drugs/medication for severe pain
- Severe pain in legs lower back history of aneurysm suggestions
- Sneeze and severe pain in back
- Severe pain in lower back mr findings enclosed suggestion