Suggest medication for varicose vein in perianal region
What is the cause of this "varicose " vein?
It can be a hemorrhoid
Hi and thanks for your query.
Varicose vein in the perinatal area can be a hemorrhoid.
They can be due to constipation or vaginal delivery of high weight fetuses.
Try to use rich fibers food and water.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for early varicose veins
- Should i stop taking medication for varicose veins
- Drugs/medication for bulged varicose vein
- Drugs/medication for hereditary varicose veins
- Drugs/medication for varicose vein disorders
- Drugs/medication for fluid, varicose veins
- Medical treatment of varicose veins
- Drugs/medication for varicose vein
- Drugs/medication for burst varicose vein
- Drugs/medication for chronic varicose veins
- What causes vaginal bleeding after periods?
- Does elevated Prolactin levels cause missed periods?
- What causes pressure in head and redness on face?
- Suggest treatment for vaginal cramping, enlarged breast and negative...
- What does absence of yolk sac in 5th week of pregnancy indicate?
- What causes feeling heavy uterus and abdominal cramps after stopping...
- What causes anal bleeding during pregnancy when suffering from diarrhea?
- What causes absence of periods while breastfeeding?
- What cause light bleeding after intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for endometrioid cycsts in ovary