Suggest medication for ulcers on the back

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Sat, 1 Apr 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hello again, what's the best RX for ulcers on some one's back? these are large and raw.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Canyon upload an image for review?

Detailed Answer:

Seeing the image of these ulcers is capital so as to be able to provide personalized and helpful responses. Without seeing these ulcers, am afraid the response might not be very much adapted. I will love to actually see the images.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...

Brief Answer:
Changing lying position every two hours to prevent further and wound care!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thanks for these images.

Prevention is often the best way by changing the position of the client often. With these ulcers already, good nutrition with much calories, appropriate wound care and continued nursing are the best ways to go about this. Unfortunately, this will be a difficult and long walk.

We also have anti bed scar mattresses, I highly recommend you get one of them.

I wish your client all the best and courage to you as you address this!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 38 hours later
thank you, are these ulcers related to lymphoma?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
NO!

Detailed Answer:

Thee are pressure ulcers and as such related to the fact that he's always in this position and not lymphoma.

I hope this addresses your question!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad