Suggest medication for tremors
are you having fever? or only shivering?
I wanted to know one thing whether shivering is associated with fever? Or is it only shivering?
Because the medications differ for both conditions.
Also since when you are having shivering?
Is it started after you ate something? Or after doing some specific activity?
Awaiting your reply...
consult a doctor for fever and investigations
Hello, Thanks for following up with me.
So your main problem is here the fever.
Whenever fever comes and is going that times sweating and shivering is seen. Its normal.
So this kind of behaviour is seen mostly in malaria or typhoid.
I would like to advice you that you consult a doctor and get certain investigations done to look for the cause of fever and treat that cause.
Meanwhile to keep the fever dwon you can take paracetamol 500mg tablet after food. Dont take more than 3 tablets a day.
Kindly consult doctor and investigate the cause.
I hope i have answered your query well.
If you have any more query kindly write back to me will be happy to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for physiological tremor
- Medical problem degital tremor
- Drugs/medication for postural tremors
- Cavernous hemangioma tremor medication
- Drugs/medication for tremor
- Drugs/medication for action tremor
- Drugs/medication for nervous tremor
- Medical acupressure for essential tremors
- Drugs/medication for psychological tremors
- Drugs/medication for orthostatic tremor