Suggest medication for throat infection
Also suggest medicine along with antibiotic to correct gut flora imbalance?
Is it adequate to take azithromycin time and again for the same symptoms when I suffer from the same problem ?
Thanks for choosing Healthcaremagic.
Myself Dr.Divakara.P answering your query.
Your symptoms are suggestive of Throat Infection. If it is due to virus then no need for any Antibiotic like Azithromycin or Levofloxacin.
In my practise I usually prefer Levofloxacin which is pretty much effective and safe. Since you have already been started I recommend you to continue the same .
For Gut flora imbalance , you can take any probiotics like Enterogermina till you complete the antibiotic course.
In addition do salt water gargling , drink hot water , eat less oily food , avoid non veg food , avoid Citrus fruits.
Hope this information was useful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Need medication for throat infection
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Drugs/medication for usual throat infection
- Drugs/medication for throat infections
- Suffering from throat infection taking augementin doing gargle suggest medication
- Drugs/medication for fungal throat infection
- Suggest medication for throat infection
- Drugs/medication for active throat infection
- Drugs/medication for tonsil/throat infection
- Does amoxicillan have side effects suggest medication for throat infection