Suggest medication for sinus drainage

ENT Specialist
Question
Dear Sir, I am having my nose blocked since many days, I have dust allergy and due to weather changes I generly get cold in the morning hours. This time the cd is there since 2 weeks. I am regulay taking plain water steam but no cure. I also took cetrizine and otrivin spray which gives temporary relief but not permanent solution.Can you please suggest any nasal drop or medication which can drain the sinuses and also unblock the nose as it looks the sinuses are swollen due to cold.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nasal congestion

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
You are probably having deviation in nasal septum with hypertrophy of nasal muosa. You should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and send me the picture so that I can suggest you better

Take tablet levocetrizine plus phenylepherine twice daily and fluticasone nasal spray twice daily for a week.

All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription

Follow up with the reports.
Thanks and regards