Suggest medication for shoulder and middle high back pain not relieved by Meloxican, and Baclofen
You can take muscle relaxant.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and health concern, you are having muscle stiffness that may be the reason the Meloxican and Baclofen failed to provide relief.
So do hot fomentation and take muscle relaxant like Thiocolchicoside along with Aceclofenac twice daily you will get relief.
I hope this answers your query.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for back pain
- Suggest medication for back pain post child birth
- Child having fever and back pain suggest medication
- Medical chairs for back pain
- Medical certificate for back pain
- What is the suggested medication for back pain
- Back pain problem suggest medication or any yoga
- Have chronic back pain suggest some medication
- Suffering from back pain suggest some medication
- Need medication for back pain
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?