Suggest medication for severe pain

Posted on Fri, 18 Sep 2015 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I need to be able to get something strong for pain otc
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Take both Aleve and oxycodone.

Detailed Answer:
You have already taken Aleve and Oxycodone. The strongest pain killer you can get OTC is Aleve or Motrin. To have a better effect you can combine Aleve and oxycodone and do a hot compress at the site of pain. This will help. If the pain is too severe then do consult your physician for proper prescriptions according to the need.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon