Suggest medication for severe constipation

Question
Hi, I m facing problm with the motions from 4 dayz..itz very hard nd I even consultd the doctr nd taking the medices regulary but there is no improvement..I do not prefer for Enema so please suggest me any good medicine or syrup to get motion freely..
Thank you in advance.
Fri, 18 May 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
LACTIHEP

Detailed Answer:

What medicines are prescribed by your doctor currently?
I suggest to take 15ml of Syrup LACTIHEP, before bed time every day for 5 days. You have to increase water intake as this may cause dehydration.
Switch to whole grains like brown rice, whole wheat bread, more vegetables per day and two fruit per day.

Follow-up: Suggest medication for severe constipation 1 hour later
Thank you so much..I will give a try and will follow up on it.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please close and rate the answer

Detailed Answer:
Sure let me know if you need further help. If you do not have any more questions pleaase close and rate