Suggest medication for sciatic nerve pain
Take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Sciatic pain due to disc prolapse needs comprehensive management.
First step is to prevent excessive movement at back. Avoid stooping forward, lifting heavy objects, squatting, sitting crossed leg.
Take pain killers with muscle relaxant like Ezact MR or zerodol MR.
Pain modulator medication like pregabalin or amitryptiline or gabapentin can be started too.
Local analgesics ointment can be used.
Use of lumbar belt depends upon condition of spine.
Surgical treatment are also available.
Back isometric exercises under physiotherapist guidance will be good.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sciatic nerve pain buttocks
- Iud and sciatic nerve pain
- Chronic sciatic nerve pain
- Sciatic nerve pain and adenomyosis
- Sciatic nerve pain and testis
- Sciatic nerve pain miscarriage
- Severe sciatic nerve pain
- Sciatic nerve pain relief
- Suggest treatment for sciatic nerve pain
- Any suggestion for sciatic nerve pain