Suggest medication for premature ejaculation

Question
good afternoon doctors. I Senzo Zwelakhe Nkosi. from South XXXXXXX I have the early ejaculation problem and my wife have problem she not coming on not like sex hir contact number 0000 Ntombifuthi Xulu
Sat, 9 Jun 2018 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Eni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Gymnastic for your pelvic muscle.

Detailed Answer:
Dear,

Thank you for posting on HealthcareMagic.

The early ejaculation problem is probably causing the problem that your wife is not coming anymore. Normally it takes longer duration for a woman to have an orgasm than a man. When the man climaxed very fast, this will shorten the sexual pleasure for the woman.

So, to satisfy your wife sexually, at first, need to work on your early ejaculation. Try to strengthen the pelvic muscle with gymnastic and consider condoms use, so you don't have to interrupt the intercourse process. You can also take into consideration consulting with a sexologist. Normally good fitness and sportive daily life works on top for a good sex life.

If you have other questions, please feel free to post them.

Dr. Eni