Suggest medication for premature ejaculation

Dr. Michelle Gibson James

Posted on Fri, 7 Apr 2017 in Premature Ejaculation
Question: what is the best medication for pre ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
dapoxetine was developed for it

Detailed Answer:
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

The treatment for premature ejaculation includes medications such as dapoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline, citalopram.
Out of these dapoxetine was specifically designed for premature ejaculation.

These medications are affect the level of a chemical in the body called serotonin. They are typically used for depression and/or anxiety but also are used for premature ejaculation in persons with NO depression or anxiety.

Some persons combine one of these with viagra or cialis or levitra.

The combinatin of two of these medications (viagra or cialis or levitra with dapoxetine or setraline or paroxetine or citalopram), sometimes works better than one on its own.

Summary: (1)ask your doctor about dapoxetine which was specifically developed for premature ejaculation or if that is not available try setraline or paroxetine or citalopram or other meds in that drug family

(2)if this medication does not work well on its own then add viagra or cialis or levitra to it to see if the combination works better

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions