Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suggest medication for nightfall

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 2449 Questions
Please tell me medicine which help me to reduce sex excitement and evacuation of sperm at night bad dream
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Sexual Health
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Paroxetine can be used

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all I like to inform you that some form of excitement and wet dreams are common among youth and normal to some extent. I mean to say that if there are no secondary problems due to release of sperms they can be ignored. This is because it is natural to have excitement during young age. At the same time the sperms are produced continuously and if there is natural way to release them (read sex) they release during the time when you have least control (during night).

In case the release of sperms and night time excitement causes problem in form of weakness or other way, Paroxetine 12.5 mg can be used at the start of treatment. This is prescription only medication and you will need to see a local doctor to get a prescription. The alternative for this purpose include fluoxetine and sertraline among others.

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor