Suggest medication for neuropathy in toes

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Wed, 21 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I have had neuropathy in my toes for about 3 months and it is affecting my balance. Is ther a medication for this
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes of course you may get benefits from medications.

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you!

Thanks for consulting at my virtual clinic. I have carefully worked through your case, and I can realize your health worries. I feel really sorry for the neuropathy you have in your toes. Being your physician, I assure you not to worry as I will take care all of your medical concerns.

Take Lyrica for to get relief from your neuropathy. It will also relieve the pain if any due to the neuropathy.
You may take multivitamin supplements with Zinc in it. Once daily and continue.
Keep a healthy and balanced diet. More dietary fibers and less refined and processed, fried and junk foods. No caffeinated drinks please that includes but not limited to tea, coffee, chocolates, beverages, energy drinks etc.
Take plenty of water, vegetables, fruits and Citrucel dietary fiber supplement. It will assist in assimilation of the nutrients into your bloodstream from the gut more effectively and will make proper bulk of stools. Take Citrucel with plenty of water. Nutrients are the key to better neuronal function.

Hope I answered all of your health concerns . If you have further questions, feel free to contact me anytime. Always write my name in start of your question in future, and I will get back to you in no time. If satisfied, please give your generous 'five Star rating' and don't forget to 'Close the discussion'.

Have a wonderful time ahead.

Best Regards!
DR. HANIF
USA

Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T