Suggest medication for mouth ulcers
What medicine can you suggest for her treatment
She can not eat any chilly food
Your mom are most probably having canker sores .
Hi XXXXXXX ,
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
As per your clinical history it appears that your mom are most probably having canker sores .
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice
use tab vitamin C twice daily ,
Syp multivitamins multiminerals antioxidants like zincovit 2 spoon twice daily &
syrup mucaingel 2 spoon 10 min before food .
You will need prescription for medication .
She will get relief .
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Many thanks for your brief and use full information well noted
With regard can you please brief me what do you mean by Canker Sores and what is the source of this problem
I mean causes due to some food or salty or lack of any mineral etc...
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers on the inside of the mouth, lips.
Hi XXXXXXX ,
Thanks for follow up query .
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers on the inside of the mouth, lips, or throat.
Multiple factors may cause canker sores, including vitamin deficiencies, injury to the mouth, acidic or spicy foods, hormones, stress, or autoimmune disorders.
In your mother case , it is mostly because of vitamin deficiencies .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for repeated mouth ulcers
- Drugs/medication for chronic mouth ulcers
- Mouth ulcers no improvement after medication suggestions
- Drugs/medication for infected mouth ulcer
- Suggest home remedy for for mouth ulcer
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- Drugs/medication for Mouth ulcer
- Drugs/medication for mouth ulcers/blisters
- Suggest remedies for mouth ulcer
- Drugs/medication for recurrent mouth ulcer