Suggest medication for lower leg pain despite taking ointments
Pain makes sleep impossible!
Do you have diabetes, hypertension or cholesterol problems?
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these night time cramps. This often happens in persons with decreased blood supply caused by these disease conditions. I will recommend that you get your blood vessels evaluated. If this is confirmed, medications such as cilostazol can be used to relieve your symptoms.
I recommend you discuss this further with your doctor for evaluation and report the findings to me.
I hope to hear back from you. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?