Suggest medication for loose stools
Do not worry
I understand your concerns but don't worry. I would recommend you to keep him well hydrated with ORS in case the high frequency and watery consistency of poops continue. Give him a dose of deworming medicine I.e. Albendazole (400mg) as worms can lead to such symptoms in toddlers.
Drugs such as loperamide which are commonly used in adult diarrhea are completely contraindicated in this age group.
Hopefully it will be of help. I would be happy to help you in any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Infant having loose stools not responding to sporlac medication
- Loose fatty stools with no medical condition
- Child with loose stools underweight is there a medical problem
- Suggest medication for loose motions
- Drugs/medication for Loose stool
- What medication to take for loose smelly stool
- Need medication for loose stools
- Infant having loose stools medication
- Drugs/medication for chronic loose stools
- Diarrhea frequent stools a number of times suggest medication