Suggest Medication For Knee Pain From Arthritis
Naproxen can help. Also, use a hot compress.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query carefully and understand your concerns.
You can take Aleve (naproxen) 500 mg tablet when needed (preferably in full stomach). Also, apply a hot compress for the time being.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long are you out of sport after draining a knee
- Weird painless lump on knee
- Red spots and tingling on side of knee
- Sudden nerve weakness knee
- Fastum gel swollen knee
- How do you treat a welt on knee
- Everytime i squat and try to stand up my knee
- Fell now lump on knee
- Dark red blotches knee
- Skin boils in knee