Suggest medication for irritation around the genital area while having stress incontinence

Question
I am 71 yrs old and have stress incontinence. The skin around my genital area is irritated. What cream is safe to use in that area to heal the skin?
Fri, 4 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Eni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cream with lidocaine to alleviate the irritative pain and talc powederlc po

Detailed Answer:
Dear Patient,

Welcome and thank you for posting your question here.

I would suggest that you try to use some Lidocaine Cream. In the drugstore you can find them without prescription. They will relieve the pain.

Meanwhile you can also use baby talc-powder to keep the area dried. This will help to minimise the inflammation.

If You have other question, please feel free to contact me again.

Best Regards,
Dr. Eni