Suggest medication for interstitial cystitis
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You husband has interstitial cystitis and the doctor has been using DMSO to help with his symptoms. You found a product DMSO on the internet at a low price. I would warn you that this type of DMSO is not a health grade and is not sterile. The DMSO you purchase online is a topical brand for external use only. I would strongly urge you not to use the online brand of DMSO. You need to get the prescription brand which is approved for internal use. You could be putting your husband at risk for infection or other complications.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Interstitial cystitis hyaline cast
- Abdomen fluttering "interstitial cystitis"
- Interstitial cystitis tickling bladder
- Interstitial cystitis and flucloxacillin
- Interstitial cystitis fullness caliectasis
- Aceclofenac interstitial cystitis
- Diagnosed interstitial cystitis advised cystoscopy with hydrodistention suggest
- Interstitial cystitis and thrush
- Bentonite clay and interstitial cystitis
- Drugs/medication for interstitial cystitis