Suggest Medication For Heartburn After Quitting Smoking
Take omeprazole 20mg by mouth daly!
Your symptoms are consistent with gastritis or acid reflux. I will recommend 20mg of omeprazole daily for 10days. If symptoms persist beyond this, I will suggest that you see your doctor. At this time, testing for a germ commonly known to cause gastritis and maybe the need for a test to look into the stomach lining would be considered.
Keep me updated with your progress. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Craving a cigarette after quitting
- Wanting to smoke cigarettes 5 months after quitting
- Cigarette tast months after quitting
- Oxyelite pro crash after quitting
- Lovastatin risk of quitting
- Smoked a cigarette after quitting
- Marvelon 21 and no period after quitting
- Paroxetine quitting
- Ex smokers agetting sick many years after quitting
- Breathless after quitting