Suggest medication for hair fall programe
Hair loss and tricovit tablets
Thank you for asking Health care magic forum.
I have gone through your query.Tricovit has vitamin biotin and aminoacids L cysteine and L methionine.It is beneficial if there is any deficiency of vitamin.It is also given along with other therapy for hair loss also.You can use it.
Regarding tricovit forte:It is usually indicated for androgenetic alopexia (male pattern hair loss) with or with out seborheic dermatitis.If you have hair loss more on frontal region then it is most likely this type and it will help.This gives an anti inflammatory anti oxidant and inhibitory action of male hormone which cause hair fall.
Have you ruled out other causes of hair fall like anemia or hypothyroidism by doing checking your hemoglobin levels and Thyroid profile.?
Hope this may help you.Let me know if anything unclear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the medication for hair fall problem post pregnancy
- Medication for hair fall baldness
- Drugs/medication for Hair fall
- Excessive hair fall iron deficiency no improvement with medication suggestions
- Suggest medication without any side effects for hair fall control
- Medical treatment for hair fall
- Suffering from thyroid and hair fall problem suggest the medication
- Hair fall not genetic medication
- Need medication for hair fall
- Suggest medication for hair fall