Suggest medication for genital warts

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: What can I do about genital warts or moles?
I have schleradoma plus other autoimmune diseases
YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Supportive care

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. For genital warts , If your warts aren't causing discomfort, you may not need treatment. But if your symptoms include itching, burning and pain, or if visible warts are causing emotional distress, your doctor can help you clear an outbreak with medications or surgery. However, the lesions are likely to come back after treatment. There is no treatment for the virus itself. Imiquimod, podophyllin, trichloroacetic acid and sinecatechins are some of the topical applications which can be used. Freezing with liquid nitrogen, cryotherapy, electrocautery and laser removal are some of the surgical options. Let your doctor decide what is best for you.

Scleroderma needs immunomodulators and symptomatic relief for itching, gastric discomfort, renal care and treatment for raynaurd's phenomenon. Let your physician take care of your needs and stay in touch with them.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D