Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suggest medication for fungal infection on penis

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9634 Questions
I have follow up question for Dr.P.T XXXXXXX is still about the fungal infection on my penis, I tried to find the medication here in united state and visited the hospital they gave me only econozole nitrate to use for 6 weeks but is still not heal but helped a little bit.what should I do help plz.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: You can use Sertaconazole. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for fresh query. I have no idea of drugs available in United States.You can try to get anti fungal medication like Sertaconazole which is more effective anti fungal agent than Econozole..This is pharmaceutical name you have to search out the brand name in U.S with the help of local chemist. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor