Suggest medication for finger inflammation post injury
An ingrown nail likely.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen all the attached images. This is likely to be an in grown nail. This needs a surgical removal of the nail. Taking only oral antibiotics will not help. You need to contact your surgeon for proper treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Continue with antibiotics.
Thanks for writing again.
Continue with antibiotics and avoid any exposure to dirt or dust to avoid infection. Sucking will not help.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for finger injury
- Drugs/medication for injury
- Suggest medication for severe back pain due to an injury
- Medical management of head injury
- Suggest medication for knee pain due to an injury
- Drugs/medication for musculoskeletal inflammation/injury
- Childrens medical for hamstring injury
- Drugs/medication for mth post injury
- Medical injury from beastility
- Suggest medication for pain and headache due nose injury