Suggest medication for dystonia

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Mon, 9 Jan 2017 in Mental Health
Question: I am looking for a antidepressant that is safe to take with a diagnosis of dystonia
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need more info

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

In order to decide or chose between different anti depressants, the medications which you are currently using for dystonia need to be determined.

Medications commonly used in dystonia management include baclofen, benzodiazepines, carbamezepine, lithium and even anticonvulsants.

Kindly state the medications which you are currently using to comment further and advise accordingly.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil