Suggest medication for degenerative disc disease
Sincerely, XXXXXXX Barstow
thanks for your question.
pain medication takes various forms from tylenol and Advil to opiate medication. it can be used in conjunction with other medications which help modulate your pain by effecting your nerves and brain. an example of such drugs would be gabapentin.
there are many other methods to help you deal with your pain and typically a specialist pain clinic would be helpful in this situation. options range from physiotherapy and modalities, laser/ultrasound/TENS; to psychotherapy.
I hope this helps answer your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain due to degenerative disc disease
- Suggest treatment for degenerative disc disease of cervical spine
- Is degenerative disc disease curable
- Suggest treatment for degenerative disc disease and bulging disk
- Any suggestion for degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative disc disease prognosis
- Drugs/medication for Then degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative disc disease neck
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative disc disease exercises
- Suggest treatment for D12 and L1 compression
- What causes clicking sound in knee?
- What causes pseudomonas infection on the wound site post knee meniscus...
- Suggest herbal remedies for bone spur on left foot
- What causes constant dull aching pain under left breast?
- What causes severe muscle spasms throughout body?
- Suggest treatment for hematoma on buttock after a fall
- What causes stiffness and pain behind right knee in upper calf?
- What causes bruising, swelling and stiffness in arm post injury?
- Suggest treatment for swelling on lower back after a fall