Suggest medication for cough and post nasal drip
Tussionex is prescription based agent, require valid prescription to get it
I have gone through your query.
Tussionex which is Hydrocodone and chorpheniramine maleate. It's prescription based agent, you need valid prescription to get it either in drug store or in online.
Changing weather fronts, cold temperatures, or excess dryness in the air, Certain foods (for example, spicy foods may trigger mucus flow) Fumes from chemicals, perfumes, cleaning products, smoke, or other irritants. These are the triggering factors, if present kindly try to avoid it.
I would suggest you
1.Drink plenty of water, especially warm, drink at regular intervals.
2. Steam inhalation with few drops of eucalyptus oil 3 to four times a day.
3. Salt water gargling three to four times a day and over the counter oral antihistamine like ceterizine will be beneficial.
4. Wash your face with warm water in night before going to bed and gently blow your nose.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vyvanse causes post nasal drip and cough
- Post nasal drip and cough in infants
- Post nasal drip cough amoxicillin
- Suggest treatment for post-nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drip
- Post nasal drip cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for cough due to a post nasal drip
- Post nasal drip cough
- Post nasal drip with full cough in babies
- What do you suggest for post nasal drip