Suggest medication for constant fatigue

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What medicines would you recommend for constant fatigue. When I am at work or driving sometimes I even feel as though I will pass out due to fatigue and drowsiness.
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need to get evaluated for the cause.

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to HealthcareMagic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
First of all you need to understand that causes of fatigue need to be ruled out by appropriate clinical examination and investigations.
Common causes are Anemia, diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, vitamin D deficiency, depression, excessive snoring.
So my recommendations would be get your Hemoglobin, thyroid profile, blood sugar and blood pressure tested.
Pills would be based on the cause found.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng