Suggest medication for cold and asthma in a child
Albuterol can be given as an alternative
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
You can give nebulization with albuterol. I think it is available in Dubai. Any other bronchodilator medication can be used.
Levolin contains levosalbutamol which is the levo isomer of salbulamol. Salbutamol is also known as albuterol.
Let me know if I could help further.
Monteleukast + cetririzine should be helpful.
You can give Singulair (Monteleukast) 4 mg tablet and some antiallergic like cetirizine along with nebulizer. That should provide relief. However, monteleukast is a prescription medicine and you would need your doctor to write it down for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for asthma
- Suggest medication for asthma which is causing nasal infectiom
- Suggest medication for asthma coldshortness of breathdizziness and palpitations
- Suggest medication for asthma cough
- Cold induced asthma treatment
- Asthma cold-induced
- Asthma due to cold
- Suggest treatment for asthma triggered by a cold
- Cold air asthma treatment
- Suggest possible medication for bronchitis and asthma