Suggest medication for carpal tunnel syndrome
Steroid injections can help.
Thank you for the query.
Unfortunately medicines are not much effective in case of carpal tunnel syndrome. Your nerves are compressed in the wrist what causes the pain. Releasing the compression is the method to treat it.
In some cases steroid injection into carpal tunnel can help. You may also try lukewarm compresses on your wrists and Diclophenac for the pain.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Injection for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome cerazette
- Carpal tunnel syndrome relief
- Carpal tunnel syndrome causes
- Suggest medication for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome treatment
- Microgynon and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and cerezette
- Diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome