Suggest medication for anxiety
Yes you are right
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
What you have done is absolutely right. There is no second thought. This is how it was supposed to be done. Infact you managed to do so with only 2 doses of lorazepam. At 0.25mg you can easily take 2 more doses for anxiety if required. Anafranil is a good antidepressant with good anti OCD profile. So things should go well.
Take some good sleep and eat healthy meanwhile. Now you may continue with your regular doses of anafranil..
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for anxiety and anger
- Suggest otc medication for anxiety
- Again experiencing anxiety attacks and need medication suggest
- Suffering from anxiety suggest best medication
- Suggest medication for anxiety and panic attacks
- Could you suggest medications for anxiety anger and sleeplessness
- Psvt and anti anxiety medication
- Medical factors contributing to anxiety
- Suggest medication for depression and anxiety
- Taking fluvoxamine suggest medication for general anxiety disorder
- Had OCD and panic attack disorder. Taking zoloft and feeling weakness in...
- Have panic attacks and PVC. Bystolic helped but was put on Pristiq. Can...
- On abilify for mental problem. Having difficulty in sleeping. Suggest...
- Taking xanax for panic attacks and anxiety. Is memory loss common during...
- Child behaving weird after taking vyanse. Doctor reduced the dosage. How...
- Suggest treatment for Hep C
- Having bulging discs in neck. Feeling electrical shocks from back to...
- What are the causes of constant bruising?
- Panic attacks, loss of appetite and nausea. Blood test and head scan...
- Received spinal nerve block for severe pain. Developed spinal fluid leak...