Suggest medication for ADHD

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sun, 12 Mar 2017 in Mental Health
Question: I used to take Vyvanse for ADHD and I stopped for a couple of years, because I am very anti any Med other than aspirin. I'm a teacher and I feel like I need to go back on Vyvanse because I'm having trouble finishing stuff and I am very short and rude. The Vyvanse helped me feel a little better. We are in a new city and my health insurance hasn't kicked in for 60 days but I feel it's important to get my job under control immediately. Would there be a way to get a prescription online or now till I can get to a doctor?
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It's not possible to prescribe the drug online

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for asking from CHM

Vyvanse is an amphetamine drugs and falls in controlled drugs. It's not possible to prescribe the drug online because of legal control. You have to visit a Psychiatrist for prescription of this drug.

Thanks and Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 36 minutes later
Thank you!
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thanks and Take care

Detailed Answer:
Thanks and Take care