Suggest medication as per the attached reports
Take Ciprofloxacin twice daily
Thanks for query .
Based on the report of urine culture that you have uploaded you have recurrent UTU due to Pseudomonas Aeruginosa organisms which are highly sensitive to minimum concentration of Ciprofloxacin .
Please take Ciprofloxacin and Niftas twice daily for 2 weeks .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
I already took ciprofloxacin 500 mg at 1:48 pm. should i take another dose in the night? thanks for your help and time.
Take Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily .
Thanks for follow up .
You have positive evidence of active infection as revealed in your urine culture report hence it is always recommended to take Ciprofloxacin twice daily .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medical report for pargance
- Suggest pain medication when on bp medications
- Sgpt in a medical report
- Have migraines antistimine medication suggest medications
- Suggest me medication based on my sugar report
- Man samen report in medical
- Request for advice on the attached medical report
- Gastroenterologist medical report dvla
- Medical report sample of typiod
- Inferiority complex medical report
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?