Suggest medication and diet plan for correcting vitamin B12 and D deficiency
If you have vitamin B12 and vitamin D deficiency,
I suggest the following:
1. Capsule Meganeuron capsule every day for 2-3 months.
2. D Rise once a week for 4-6 weeks.
You may need to repeat the test after 3 months to check for vitamin B12 and D status.
In addition, it is advisable to increase egg consumption along with vitamin D/vitamin B12 fortified food. Breakfast cereals like oats/ cornflakes are fortified with it. Similarly, there are fortified gummies available. You can ask your chemist or order it online.
Hope this answers your question.
Let me know if you need clarifications.
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vitamin b12 deficiency diet
- Menstruation and vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency pituitary
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and alopetia
- Marijuana vitamin b12 deficiency
- Suggest treatment for vitamin b 12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency sciatica
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and dla
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and folliculitis
- Drugs/medication for vitamin b12 deficiency