question-icon

Suggest medical tests to rule out incomplete abortion

Posted on Thu, 28 Jul 2016
Question: I had a misscarriage at 5 week only 14mm sac was there nothing else I have taken antipreg kit after the first dose i had a very very heavy bleeding for 1 day only & saw a big clot also then after one day taken the second 2 dosage but now the bleeding was very very light is the abortion completed ?

when I can try again & I have done iui when I can go for the second time my age is 32. only one of my tube is functioning done lapo also & my gyne had done ovarian drilling

at present I m taking obimet 500
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (28 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Wait for next period.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Kindly go for USG to diagnosed a complete or incomplete abortion,if you have complete abortion than it is good to wait for 2-3 month.Next iud can be done at that time with ovulation study.No problem with obimet 500 ,continue it.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN