Suggest medical tests to rule out Perthes disease
CT scan of hip can help.
Thanks for posting your query.
When a child suffers from Perthe's disease, the head of femur degenerates and undergoes necrosis. It seen only in childhood and is not found in adults. In your case it is best to get a CT scan of the hip done and in case the hip is normal in shape and contour then it is not related to Perthe's disease. At your age it is difficult to disprove that you did not have Perthe's disease during childhood.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of perthes disease
- Suffering from perthes disease arthritis any issues in having children
- Perthes disease and hearing loss
- Tests to rule out als
- Treatment and cure for perthes disease
- Perthes disease in pregnancy
- Drugs/medication for perthes disease
- Diagnosis of perthes disease
- Perthes disease causes
- Perthes disease in adults