Suggest magnesium supplements to improve energy levels in an elderly patient
Magnesium 400 mg tablets (CVS) and a multivitamin!
Magnesium supplement tablets available at CVS would do.
For fatigue, the exact cause needs to be established. While pending, we give him multivitamins. It will be important that the doctors evaluated him as multivitamins alone wouldn't help if there is another underlying health condition that needs to be addressed.
Hope I have answered your query.
I wish you well.
Dr. Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Floradix magnesium supplement
- Magnesium supplementation in lbbb
- Magnesium supplement benefits and levothyroxine
- Magnesium food supplement
- Oral magnesium supplements
- Benefits of magnesium chloride supplements
- Magnesium supplements for sphincter of oddi
- Magnesium supplements benefits of magnesium
- Benefits of taking magnesium supplements
- Glomerulonephritis and magnesium supplementation