Suggest laser treatment for peripheral neuropathy
Noted your question.
The treatment of neuropathy is largely based on the cause. Anodyne therapy is a form of treatment which is gaining popularity to treat painful peripheral neuropathy. Laser treatment is being offered in many centers, but it's use in peripheral neuropathy is not approved yet.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for peripheral neuropathy secondary
- Peripheral neuropathy symptoms and treatment
- Suggest treatment for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for nephropathy, peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment for peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for peripheral neuropathy operation
- Treatment and cure for symmetric peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for Peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Treatment and cure for peripheral neuropathy prophylaxis
- How do steroids affect puberty?
- Suggest diet plan for muscle building
- What causes early morning shaking spells?
- What does this thyroid test result regarding sheehan's syndrome indicate?
- Can Oxy Elite-pro usage cause abnormal thyroid test results?
- What causes low TSH levels?
- What are the side effects of Cortisone?
- How to increase levels of aldosterone naturally?
- Could hashimoto's disease display a normal TSH level?
- What causes swelling in body with bow leg and bow elbow?