Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest kidney stone treatment

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 356 Questions
I am completely frustrated by the state of Florida's under medicating patients that need help with pain. Last night I was in the hospital for hours after a cotizone shot that was given to relieve the pain from an injury from a drunk driver hitting me. I had a bad reaction and my entire arm locked with pain shooting into my head and chest. End result actually Phemonia - Please forgive my spelling. 103 degree temp, and pain from head to toe, They CAN'T even give cough meds with codeine. I have had 2 spinal surgeries in 2010 from the accident. When I moved to FL from NJ I needed to have kidney stones blasted. I was shocked that the doctors gave me Ultram...Really 14 mg. of stones to pass - Is this a joke Kidney stones? I have had 4 kids and I would rather go thru labor again than have stones. Any advice assistance would be appreciated
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Travelseminar, Thank you for your query. Detailed Answer: Hello friend, As a Homoeopath from India, I cannot comment on the medical assistance that was offered to you in Florida. But I can suggest Homoeopathic remedy that will be of help for you to get relief from pain. Now you may please procure ARNICA 30 and ARNICA 200 in form of pills (40 size). Start taking ARNICA 30, 4 pills at a time, every 2 or 3 hours interval till you get relief from severe pain. There after start taking ARNIA 200, 4 pills at a time, 3 or 4 times a day to get total relief , including Pneumonia, cough, etc. I offer you homeopathic remedy which I am confident is going to help you. If you wish to undergo Homoeopathic treatment for other complaints like kidney stones, etc, get back to me again with more details about YOU and your health conditions. I can send to you a case taking form on request so that you can use it to prepare your case and forward the filled up case to me. I wish you immediate relief from pain and the complaints in chest through Homoeopathy. But if you do not intend to try homeopathy, you can write back to the customer care of XXXXXXX and can get this concern addressed by other experts. Wishing you also a very happy NEW YEAR, Dr. C. J. Varghese Homoeopath,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor