Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suggest information on evaluation facilities for ADHD

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 3614 Questions
i am an adult 31 years old and want to be evaluated for adhd. I am in the sacramento area/
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: List of good Psych evaluation facilities Provided Detailed Answer: Hello there! thank you for asking. i went through your request and here are some good psychiatric facilities in sacramento area which will be of some help in evaluating you for ADHD. 1-Sutter Counseling Center Address 855 Howe Avenue Sacramento, California 95825 Phone (916) 929-0808 2-Sutter Center for Psychiatry Address 7700 Folsom Boulevard Sacramento, California 95826 Phone (916) 386-3000 3-Sierra Vista Hospital Address 8001 Bruceville Road Sacramento, California 95823 Phone (916) 288-0300 4-North Area Community Mental Heallth Ctr Terkensha Associates Address 4320 Auburn Boulevard Suite 1200 Sacramento, California 95841 Phone (916) 418-0829 5-FOCUS and Therapeutic Behavioral Services Address 7245 East Southgate Drive Sacramento, California 95823 Phone (916) 427-7141 6-El Hogar Community Services Inc Regional Support Team Address 2600 Stockton Boulevard Sacramento, California 95817 Phone (916) 452-1431 Good Luck. Hope i was of some help. If you have any more queries please feel free to ask, i would love to answer, other wise kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. Take some very good care of yourself. Regards S Khan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor