Suggest ideal diet plan for weight loss
Weight loss supplements are not healthy and dehydrate the body
Thank you for using HCM to post your question.
I read it carefully and I understand your concern.
I am generally against weight loss supplements because they are not healthy and they destroy your health and dehydrate it.
The best diet plan is to take low carb/low fat/high protein foods, and no more calories then your basal metabolism needs.
There are very good apps where you can put your calorie intake and be aware of what you eat every day. I recommend My fitness pall or weight watchers. Very helpful is if you join a support group online or locally so you can be motivated together.
Exercising daily is very helpful also. Start with small steps and increase gradually.
Set a measurable goal and achieve it.
I am here to help and support you every time you need it.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
Otherwise please kindly close and rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Looking a diet plan for weight loss
- Need a diet plan for weight loss
- Suggest plan for weight loss management
- Ideal body weight loss
- Suggest diet plan for weight loss and weight gain
- Kichadi diet plan for weight loss
- Weight loss with hcg diet
- Suggest some diet fitness and weight loss tips
- What is an ideal diet for sustained weight loss
- Maharashtrian diet plan for weight loss