Suggest homeopathy treatment for brain tumor

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Homeopathy
Question: My Pituatary gland is not working and I have adrinal dificiancy due to Pituatiary damage. I have had a stroke when my last child was born over 17 years ago and have been on vitamin supplements since that time. 6 years ago I was diagnoses wit a Brain Tumor and had it removed and it was clasified as a Melaniagona Type 1 tumor. Since then I have had numerouse health issues. My endocronoligist has tried to put me on several Thyroid medications but I keep getting sick everytime she tries one. Is there a natural way to boost my Thyroid. Furthermore, she put me on the estrodial patch and I get extremly sick and can not handle the patch for more than 2 days. She put me on the lowest patch and I have to change it every week. Is there a way to naturally increase my hormones?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello Rojeromero

I appreciate your interest in homeopathy. Homeopathy is one of the best mode of treatment. Medicine are safe to use and has no side effect. We do have many patient with similar complain and they were benefited after homeopathic treatment.
Based on the details i am suggesting some homeopathy medicine for you and suggest you to start as prescribed.

Thyrodinum 3x 6 pills twice in a day
R51 20 drops with half cup of water three times in day
Take medicine for a month and then revert back.
Course of medicine may be depend upon the progress and improvement.

Role of medicine- medicine would help you to supplement and boost thyroid function in your body.
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj