Suggest homeopathy treatment for adenoids
need further details
Thanks for contacting with your health concern and do let me know about following concerns:
1. Are you considering medicines for yourself or for your sibling?
2. What was the opinion of Child Specialist [also is immunization schedule complete till date] and ENT Doctor? [any associated enlarged tonsils/pharyngitis]
3. any bacteriological culture done for "streptococcal throat"? [recurrent sore throat]
4. is he/she a mouth breather?? [since adenoids causes difficult breathing through nose]
5. any middle ear infection [past/present]?? or history of sinus infection?breathing through the mouth
6. any change in quality of voice [nasal twang]?
7. any problem of breathing during sleep [sleep apnea]?
8. is child having low grade fever. not gaining weight or chronic anorexia, persistent dry cough [clinically or as questionnaire]
Do let me know about any of these possibilities present so that further Management and Dietary Modifications can be furnished.
I am asking abt my 2 years old daughter XXXXXXX has enlarged adenoids and ent has given her Nasonex spray that I am using from last 45 days but now she again started mouth breathing and snoring otherwise she is very active and have no other health issue.
Doctor did X-ray and said she has enlarged adenoids and advices to continue same Nasonex for next 2 months and he will do x Ray again.
Immunomodulation is effective at her age
Thanks for reverting back.
A. Following is/are best possible management and explanation:
1. In kids, adenoids usually begin to shrink after about 5 years of age and often disappear by the teen years.
2. Recent large study showed, by laboratory tests and follow-up examinations, that children who have their tonsils and adenoids removed suffer no loss whatsoever in their future immunity to disease.
3. In the mean time Preventive aspect is provided
i. Steam Inhalations 3-4 times a day.
ii. Warm salt water gargles. [gargle with honey water]
iii. avoidance of allergens [dust/cold drinks]
iv. mix 1 spoon ginger juice 1 spoon honey 1 pinch nutmeg powder and give it to eat for 1 month
v. Give banana, black grapes,orange,spinach,ginger,tomatoes,diet rich in vitamin C (Citrus fruits) and vitamin E (sunflower seeds, almonds,apricots, peanuts) which are rich in anti oxidants and thus helps in improvement of Thymus function (associated with Immunity.)
. Avoid: Heavy, slimy and acidic food, curd, mustard oil, excess physical exertion, sunlight-dust areas, exposure to strong winds, day sleeping, smoking, Potato, green leafy vegetables. Cold water/food
. Give: Old brown rice, soup of moong dal, black grapes, cow’s or goat milk, garlic, lukewarm water to drink, black pepper, dried ginger, honey, mulethi, launga
i. since she is a kid thus may not be comfortable with Ayurveda Breathing and Yoga Techniques, please contact your Attending Physician regarding simple breathing exercises at her age
ii. One very effective treatment at her age will be 'suvarnprashan' which stimulate body immune cells and thus protect child from different harmful organisms for a long duration.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Homeopathy treatment for rbbb
- Treatment of increased esr in homeopathy
- Rectovaginal fistula homeopathy treatments
- Homeopathy treatment for moustache growth
- Treatment for cone dystrophy in homeopathy
- Treatment of squint in homeopathy
- Treatment in homeopathy for high sgpt
- Suggest me the treatment for uterine fibroid in homeopathy
- Orchitis treatment guidelines in homeopathy
- Treatment for seroma in homeopathy
- Taking muesli extra capsule. Feeling drowsy. Is this due to medicine?
- Facing sweating, heat rashes and irritation at groin area in summer. How...
- Having stomach irritation with bad odour from sweat. Is there any relation?
- Can we clean our kidney by drinking cilantro juice?
- Digestion is very bad, having many dark spots and pimples. Suggest?
- Trying to conceive, tube blocked and other open. Had laproscopy for...
- Feeling lot of pain in heel and related muscles. Ayurvedic treatment?
- Taking ayurvedic medication. Planning to stop actiblok due to dill...
- Can home made cough syrup be used for 2 years old for cough and cold?
- Suffering with sensorineural hearing loss due to tumour behing both...