Suggest homeopathy treatment for PCOD
See the description below.
Thanks for writing to us.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is an endocrine system disorder characterized by hyperandrogenism (which cause overweight, excess hair growth, acne, etc.) and anovulation (causing menstrual irregularities).
It usually occurs in reproductive age group and it is a non curable Disease.
Treatment of PCOS also based on symptoms and patient planning for family or not.
You have already started allopathic medicines, so you can continue with the same treatment along with some lifestyle changes. Regarding Homeopathy, I can not comment on it as I practice Allopathy.
Lifestyle changes place a very important role in PCOS treatment.
So in my opinion advices for you-
- Continue with the same medications.
- Take balanced diet with low carbohydrate, whole grain, lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink a lot of water
- Do some regular exercise
- Maintain your weight( weight reduction is very important)
- Regular checkup of your blood sugar levels
If you are not married and fertility is not the issue then irregular menses is not an issue.
Irregular menses mainly due to anovulation and they will be regularise after weight reduction.
Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help you.
Yes you are right.
Nice to hear from you again.
Yes, weight reduction and life style changes help a lot in your symptoms especially in your menstrual cycle.
So please do not get worried and continue with the same.
Feel free to discuss more.
If you want to close the discussion please accept my answer and write a review.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wat is the treatment for pcod to conceive
- Pcod bulky uterus treatment
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Treatment for impression bilateral pcod
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods due to pcod problem
- Natural treatment for pcod
- Suggest me the treatment for uterine fibroid in homeopathy
- Unani treatment pcod pregnency
- Which is the best treatment for pcod homeopathy or ayurvedic or allopathy
- Treatment of pcod problem
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...