Suggest homeopathic treatment for warts
Homeopathic Treatment required
I appreciate your interest in homeopathy for the treatment of warts.
Homeopathy is one of the best way of treatment for the warts and other skin problem. Medicine are safe to use and has no side effect.
Medicine are effective in such case but only thing that the course of treatment is little long in comparison to other mode of treatment. So suggest you to have patience and continue the medicine as suggested time to time.
You may start with
1 Thuja 200 6 pills twice in day
2 Causticum 200 6 pills twice in day
3 Sabina Q 10 drops with half cup of water twice in day
4 Ruta 30 6 pills twice in day
take medicine for a 45 days and then revert back to me.
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
The same medicine is prescribed in case of mole and warts.
Please share that since how long you noticed presence of mole in your face.
If they are since birth then it could difficult to treat and if they are developed after the birth then they could be removed by the medicine.
Role of medicine:- Medicine help to remove any accessory growth on the skin. Mole and warts are considered accessory growth in the body
Hope this is helps you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for warts on hand
- Treatment and cure for viral warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of subungual warts ?
- Suggest treatment for palmar warts
- Oral treatment for warts
- Is wart off treatment used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Suggest treatment for swollen genital wart
- Suggest treatment for itcy skin warts
- Treatment of anul warts