Suggest homeopathic treatment for diarrhea

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Homeopathy
Question: URGENT: My 14 month old daughter has loose motions since morning. 5-6 times. At the moment, she is restless and cranky. No symptoms seen before. Please advise homeopathic solution.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Treatment Required

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Infants are more prone to loose motion. Reason behind this is unpured water. So try to maintain a habit of using only RO purified water for drinking.
You can also boil the water and then cool it and use it for drinking purpose.
Meanwhile i am writing some medicine arrange the medicine with nearest homeopathy pharmacy and give as suggested
1 R4 (Reckweg series 4) 8 drops of medicine is mixed with one spoon of water and give it to child repeat the same 4 times in a day

2 Chamommila 6 1 drops with one spoon of water and give it to child, repeat the same 3 times in a day

3 Mag Carb 30 4 pills 4 times in a day .
All the medicine is for 15 days
This will solve the problem
And use only RO purified water

Hope this is clear and if you have any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh Pandey
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju