Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest homeopathic treatment for diarrhea

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 955 Questions
URGENT: My 14 month old daughter has loose motions since morning. 5-6 times. At the moment, she is restless and cranky. No symptoms seen before. Please advise homeopathic solution.
Posted Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Treatment Required

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Infants are more prone to loose motion. Reason behind this is unpured water. So try to maintain a habit of using only RO purified water for drinking.
You can also boil the water and then cool it and use it for drinking purpose.
Meanwhile i am writing some medicine arrange the medicine with nearest homeopathy pharmacy and give as suggested
1 R4 (Reckweg series 4) 8 drops of medicine is mixed with one spoon of water and give it to child repeat the same 4 times in a day

2 Chamommila 6 1 drops with one spoon of water and give it to child, repeat the same 3 times in a day

3 Mag Carb 30 4 pills 4 times in a day .
All the medicine is for 15 days
This will solve the problem
And use only RO purified water

Hope this is clear and if you have any query feel free to ask

Dr Ratnesh Pandey
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor