Suggest homeopathic treatment for diabetic retinopathy

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Tue, 13 Oct 2015 in Homeopathy
Question: My father 62 years diabetic has CRVO most likely diabetic retinopathy. Has taken may injections of Avastin and Zaltrap still the swelling in the eyes has not gone and vision is deteriorating. please suggest homeo treatment for this

Regards..........
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic Treatment Required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
First of all you have to keep track on his Blood sugar. And ensure that the level stays in defined limit. In any case the blood sugar level raised may lead to some serious damage. It can be controlled by balance diet, exercise and use of medicine.

I am suggesting some homeopathic medicine which may help you solve your problem.

1 Duboisia 6 3 drops three times in day (On the tongue)
2 Insulin 10X 4 tablet three times in day

Take medicine for 45 days and revert back for further assistance.
Hope this is clear
Advice Regular Blood sugar test
Avoid Sugar, Oily spicy food etc
Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj