Suggest homeopathic remedies for GERD, heartburn and allergy

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Tue, 2 Aug 2016 in Homeopathy
Question: Hello Doctor,
I am suffering from GERD/Heartburn and allergy. Whenever I eat Potato or Egg, itching starts on hands and spreads entire body in the next 2-3 days. Right now I have avoided Potatoes and Eggs.There are some other food items which I don't know but still are causing allergy. For allergy, I am taking cetrizine tablet once in a week. For GERD/Heartburn, I usually take Pantaprazole.
Please suggest homeopathy remedies for my problems.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I appreciate you interest in homeopathy.
Medicines are safe to use and have no side effect.
Medicines are most effective in treatment of such case.
Based on the treatment I am suggesting some homeopathic medicine and would suggest you to start the medicine as prescribed. You may start with
1 Carbo veg 30 6 pills twice in day
2 Nux Vom 6 6 pills twice in day
3 Merc Sol 30 6 pills twice in day

Take medicine for 15 days and then update the progress.

Avoid Fried, spicy, oily food and alcohol

Hope this is clear to you

In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 30 minutes later
Thank u Doctor for prescribing medicine for GERD.

Could u plz prescribe medicine for allergy also:

Whenever I eat Potato or Egg, itching starts on hands and spreads entire body in the next 2-3 days. Right now I have avoided Potatoes and Eggs.There are some other food items which I don't know but still are causing allergy. For allergy, I am taking cetrizine tablet once in a week.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic Treatment for Food Allergy

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I am adding some more medicine. New medicine will be as follows

1 Carbo veg 30 6 pills twice in day
2 Nux Vom 6 6 pills twice in day
3 Merc Sol 30 6 pills twice in day
4 Ars iod 3x 6 pills twice in day
5 Antim Crud 30 6 pills twice in day

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 41 hours later
Dear Doctor, I have two questions.
1.Can I use 3 x or 6x of Carbo Veg instead of 30c.
2. I am little bit concerned about using Merc Sol, Ars. Iod, Antim Crud and Nux vom. I read that these elements are generally toxic in nature.Can u plz advise alternative medicines.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
You can use carbo veg 6x instead of 30. That will help you out to cure your problem.
Its true that nux, merc sol has poisonous tendency but want you to assure that the medicine is in so fine potentize for that the ill effect of medicine is eliminated and only curetive effect of medicine is visible. That is totally safe as a medicine. The dose are controlled and safe to use.
I would suggest you to continue the medicine as suggested. And you need not to worry about any side effect.

Hope this is clear to you.
In case of any query feel free to ask

thanks

Dr Ratnesh

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj