Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest homeopathic medication for frequent cold due to dust allergy

Excellent

Homeopath
Question
Dear Doctor, I have couple of problems and need your help on them
1) I am allergic to dust/pollution and due to that I get suffer from Cold on regular basis ( as soon as weather changes, environment issues etc), due to this most of the days in the morning hours my sinuses are blocked. I have tried taking the steam and vaporization on regular basis but it is not helping. Can you please suggest any homeopathic medication that can help me in getting this problem resolved. I don't want to go for allopathic medication as I have already taken there advice and it is not helping.
2) I have a medium high blood pressure and currently on medication for that , Currently I am taking half tablet of Telmikind-AM for it. Is there any homeopathic medicine for curing this, if yes kindly suggest for the same also.
Thanks a lot.
Wed, 23 May 2018 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
homeopathic medicine required

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
I appreciate your interest in homeopathy.
Homeopathy is one of the most effective natural way of treatment. Medicine has no side effect .
We have many patient with similar complain and they have benefited after the homeopathic treatment.
Based on the details i have selected some homeopathic medicine and suggest to start the medicine as prescribed
1 Camphor 30 6 pills twice in a day
2 Ars iod 3x 4 tablet twice in day (sublingual)
3 Sabadilla Q 15 drops with half cup of water once in a day
4 Rauwolfia Q 10 drops with half cup of water twice in a day

Take medicine for a month and the revert back
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Follow-up: Suggest homeopathic medication for frequent cold due to dust allergy 40 minutes later
Dear Sir, thanks a lot for helping me. small question can i take the drops specified in point number 3 and 4 simultaneously by mixing them in the same glass of water or there should be some gap in between two of them.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
all the medicine has to be taken on individual basis and keep a difference of atleast 15 minute between each medicine.
Medicine must not be mixed with each other.
Prepare a saperate solution for Sabadilla Q and rauwolfia Q and take in gap of 15 minute.
Thanks
Dr Ratnesh